Health and Safety Training Devon
Health and Safety Training Devon covering Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Barnstaple, Tiverton, Newton Abbot, Honiton, Axminster, Okehampton and North Devon.
HEALTH AND SAFETY IN PRACTICE IN DEVON
Around one million people are injured at work each year and over two million suffer illnesses caused by, or made worse by, their work. The law requires that employers in Devon provide adequate information, instruction and training to ensure the health and safety of their employees in Devon and beyond.
At SPA Training (UK) Ltd, we can help provide peace of mind with the right courses to ensure you and your employees meet all the relevant health and safety requirements.
All these courses are accredited by HABC or Qualsafe Awards
Courses we offer:
- L1 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace - half day inc exam
- L2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace - 1 full day inc exam
- L3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace - 3 days inc exam
- L4 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace - 5/6 days inc exam and assignment
- L1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness - half day
- L2 Award in Fire Safety - 1 full day
- L2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling - 1 full day
- L2 Award in COSHH - 1 full day inc exam
- L2 Award in Risk Assessment - 1 full day inc exam
- L3 Award in Risk Assessment - 3 days + assessment
- All L1 courses from £38 pp
- All L2 courses from £41 pp
- All L3 courses from £185 pp
For full details on any of these courses in Devon please contact SPA