Health and Safety Training in Gloucestershire covering Gloucester, Cotwolds, Cirencester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Thornbury, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol, Bath and Bradford on Avon.
Around one million people are injured at work each year and over two million suffer illnesses caused by, or made worse by, their work. The law requires that employers in Gloucestershire provide adequate information, instruction and training to ensure the health and safety of their employees in Gloucestershire and beyond.
At SPA Training (UK) Ltd, we can help provide peace of mind with the right courses to ensure you and your employees meet all the relevant health and safety requirements.
All these courses are accredited by HABC or Qualsafe Awards
Courses we offer:
- L1 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace - ½ day inc exam
- L2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace - 1 full day inc exam
- L3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace - 3 days inc exam
- L4 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace - 5/6 days inc exam and assignment
- L1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness - ½ day
- L2 Award in Fire Safety - 1 full day
- L2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling - 1 full day
- L2 Award in COSHH - 1 full day inc exam
- L2 Award in Risk Assessment - 1 full day inc exam
- L3 Award in Risk Assessment - 3 days + assessment
- All L1 courses from £38 pp
- All L2 courses from £41 pp
- All L3 courses from £185 pp
For full details on any of these courses throughout Gloucestershire, please contact SPA Training (UK) Ltd.
We have over 300 training staff available throughout the UK
We love what we do and have enjoyed excellent feedback from our loyal clientele
throughout the whole of the UK.
We have been using SPA Training for over 10 years for our First Aid and Food Safety Training in-house. Jules is always a pleasure to deal with and very competent. The trainers knowledge and experience is excellent and our staff love Billy who is fun and energetic. Highly recommend this company.
SPA Training make my job a breeze! They are very flexible and will do their best to accommodate every request. The quality of training is 5 star and every delegate comes away from every session feeling positive and enthusiastic. Our First Aid Trainer Gary is absolutely wonderful and delivers engaging, up to date content. Jules is always quick to reply to emails and her service is second from none. Working with SPA Training is great and hope to continue a partnership with them for the foreseeable future.
We have used SPA Training for many years and have always found them to be accommodating and reliable. Our employees have enjoyed learning with Julie and her team. Always a pleasure to work with.